Review: Denon AVC-A110
The most expensive, delicious and best
Denon has never made a better surround amplifier, than the anniversary model AVC-A110.
Denon has surpassed himself. This is the best integrated home theater amplifier we have heard.
At this price, it is allowed to expect some XLR connectors, especially on the subwoofer output. The speaker terminals are also in the same tight plastic as cheaper receivers.
- Power: 13 x 150 W (8 ohms, 2 channels)
- Number of processor channels: 13.2
- HDMI: 7 in (1 has HDMI 2.1), 3 out (eARC, 2 has HDMI 2.1)
- Audio formats: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD MA, DTS: X Pro, IMAX Enhanced
- Room correction: Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- Services: Spotify Connect, Tidal, TuneIn Internet Radio
- Wireless: HEOS multiroom, AirPlay 2, DLNA, Bluetooth (2-way)
- Turntable input: Yes (MM)
- App control: Denon 2016 AVR Remote, HEOS
- IP control: Yes, supports voice control (Google Assistant, Siri, Alexa)
- Weight: 25.4 kg
- Color: Graphite gray metallic (Graphite Silver)