Review: Copland CSA 150
Sensual and organic sound
Hybrid amplifier with qualities that will send shivers down your spine.
Copland CSA 150
Wonderful sound and noble warmth in everything it plays. Deep and powerful bass, plenty of power and several digital inputs. Can be equipped with Bluetooth.
Bluetooth - but no network connection. Turntable input only for MM and MC with high output voltage.
- Type: Integrated amplifier
- Power: 2 x 145 W in 8 ohms, 2 x 230 W in 4 ohms
- Technology: 6922 valves and MOSFET transistor, class AB
- Connections: 4 × unbalanced, balanced XLR, pre-out, direct-in, 2 × optical, coaxial, USB
- Turntable input: MM 3.0 mV / 47 kilo-ohm, 200 pF
- Headphone output: Yes, 40 ohms
- DAC: 32 bit ESS9018
- Network: No.
- Frequency range: 10 Hz – 150 kHz (-3 dB)
- THD: 0.03%
- Signal/noise: 110 dB CD, 96 dB MM, 90 dB MC
- Color: Silver or black
- Dimensions and weight: 43.5 × 16.5 × 37 cm / 15 kg
- Other: Remote control, Bluetooth aptX HD module as an option
- Web: copland.dk