Review: Bluesound Powernode (N330)
Improved giant slayer
The tiny streaming amplifier has gotten even better.
Bluesound Powernode (N330)
A full integrated amplifier with streaming in HD quality and multi-room. Supports high-resolution MQA files. HDMI input and surround sound option.
Not for heavy-driven speakers.
- Type: Integrated amplifier / wireless music streamer
- Output power: 2 x 80 W (8 ohms)
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Cortex A53 quad-core
- DAC: 32 bit / 384 kHz internal
- Platform: BluOS
- Multirum: Yes
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 801.11ac, AirPlay, Bluetooth 5.0 (aptX, 2-way)
- Streaming: Tidal, Spotify Connect, Deezer, Amazon, Apple, Qobuz, Internetradio (TuneIn)
- Audio formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MQA, Dolby Digital 5.1
- Signal resolution: Max. 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Inputs: HDMI, Ethernet, USB A, digital / analog audio input (3.5 mm minijack / optical combo)
- Outputs: Speakers (banana / screw-mount terminals), subwoofer (RCA)
- Voice control: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
- Dimensions and weight: 22 x 7 x 19 cm / 1.8 kg
- Web: bluesound.com