Review: Bluesound Node (N130)
Expand the system with HD streaming
If you have a stereo system that you are happy with but miss streaming, this is an obvious solution.
Bluesound Node (N130)
Get streaming in HD quality and multi-room on your existing system at a very reasonable price. Supports high-resolution MQA files from e.g. Tidal. Now with HDMI input.
Only one analog / digital combo input.
- Type: Wireless music streamer
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Cortex A53 quad-core
- DAC: 32 bit / 384 kHz internal
- Platform: BluOS
- Multirum: Yes
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 801.11ac, AirPlay, Bluetooth 5.0 (aptX, 2-way)
- Streaming: Tidal, Spotify Connect, Deezer, Amazon, Apple, Qobuz, Internetradio (TuneIn)
- Audio formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MQA, Dolby Digital 5.1
- Signal resolution: Max. 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Inputs: HDMI, Ethernet, USB-A (supports USB Host), digital / analog audio input (3.5 mm minijack / optical combo)
- Outputs: Analog line-out (RCA), digital optical (TOSLINK), digital coaxial (RCA), subwoofer
- Voice control: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
- Dimensions and weight: 22 x 4.6 x 14.6 cm / 1.1 kg
- Web: bluesound.com