Review: Marshall Mode II
Legendary Marshall sound directly into the ears
It's Marshall Mode II, one must have if one loves that it presses a little in the ears when playing music. Loud, of course.
Marshall Mode II
Very engaging sound with good bass dynamics and strong rhythmic contrast. Small, light and waterproof with approved battery life.
No active noise reduction. The bass focus does not suit everyone's taste. Lacks some sophistication.
- Type: Wireless, in-ear
- Bluetooth: 5.1
- Waterproof: Spray-proof (IPX4)
- Microphone and operation: Yes/touch
- Charging cable: USB
- Battery life: Up to 5 hours, 25 hours with charging case
- Weight: 4.75 g, case 35 g
- Color: Black
- Web: marshallheadphones.com