Review: DALI IO-6
Dali's headphone debut DALI IO-6 secures the Danes a place in the top class of luxury noise-cancellation.
Dynamic and clean sound that can withstand comparison with good traditional headphones. The noise reduction works impeccably, and the build quality is high.
Relatively heavy. No app, and only a noise reduction setting. But why offer lots of adjustment to something that is in perfect balance?
- Type: Over-ear, closed, wireless with ANC
- Drivers: 50 mm, paper fiber
- Frequency range: 10–20,000 Hz
- Active noise reduction: yes
- Impedance (passive state): 25 Ohm
- Battery life: 30 hours with ANC and BT
- Voice control: Google Assistant, Siri and others
- App: none
- Connection: USB-C, 3.5 mm stereo minijack, Bluetooth 5.0 (aptX, aptX HD, AAC)
- Weight: 325 grams
- Web: dali-speakers.com