Review: Bowers & Wilkins PX7
Headphones with a sense of luxury
Bowers & Wilkins does not joke about build quality when they introduce the new top wireless model PX7. With noise reduction.
Bowers & Wilkins PX7
Big, heavy bass and fine-mesh overtones, especially with Android mobile and USB from PC. Decent noise reduction. And real premium feeling.
Semi-dark tone, thin midrange and coarse-grained treble with iPhone.
- Principle: Over-ear, closed, wireless
- Wireless: Bluetooth 5 (SBC, AAC, aptX Adaptive)
- Frequency range: 10 kHz – 30 kHz
- Impedance: 20 k Ohm
- Sensitivity: not stated
- Microphone / remote control: Yes / yes
- Battery life: 30 h (noise reduction on)
- Audio cable: 3.5 mm and USB
- Charging cable: Lightning
- Weight: 310 g
- Colors: Black (Space Gray), silver
- Web: bowerswilkins.com