Review: Vanmoof S3 & X3
Vanmoof is the electric bike's answer to Tesla
Vanmoof S3 and X3 are the two latest electric bike models from the Dutch company, which believes that their smart and internet-connected bikes are the mobility of the future.
Vanmoof S3 & X3
Comfortable driving pleasure with automatic transmission and Turbo Boost, app-connected with practical adjustment options and built-in anti-theft. Possibility of purchasing a bicycle hunter service.
No possibility of service and repair at authorized workshops in Scandinavia. Built-in battery requires the bike to be towed when charging.
- Motor and torque: 250-350 W, 59 Nm
- Control: 4 steps, matrix display, Vanmoof app
- Range: 60-150 km
- Battery and charge: 504 Wh, 36 V 4 A
- Gear: 4 automatic
- Wheels: 24 ”Schwalbe Big Ben
- Brakes: Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear
- Equipment: Integrated alarm, theft tracking via GSM and Bluetooth
- Weight: 19 kg
- Web: vanmoof.com