Review: Samsung QE65 Q90R
Brutal image machine!
Samsung's new 4K top model Samsung QE65Q90R is armed to the teeth with image enhancements. Will 2019 be the year where QLED takes the inside turn on OLED?
Samsung QE65 Q90R
Samsung's best 4K TV Q90R offers high-contrast images, intense brightness and a convincing black level, with a super-matte screen surface that makes it suitable for bright environments.
One can still decipher some faint "halo" effects around light objects on a dark background. The sound is not as potent as the picture, and can benefit from the help of an external soundboard.
- Size / type: 65 ”4K QLED-LCD
- Resolution: 3840×2160 (4K Ultra HD)
- Operating system: Samsung Tizen
- Inputs: 4 HDMI (2.0), 3 USB
- Outputs: Optical digital audio output
- HDR: HDR10 +
- Other: One Connect junction box
- Web: samsung.com