Review: Samsung QE65 Q900R
8K VS 4K TV: Technical knockout
Is Samsung's smallest and cheapest 8K screen better than an ordinary good 4K TV? We review the Samsung QE65Q900R!
Samsung QE65 Q900R
With true 8K resolution, the Samsung screen offers a fantastic, 3D-like image experience.
The difference from today's 4K screens is most evident in real 8K video material, which is currently in short supply.
- Size / type: 65 ”8K QLED-LCD
- Resolution: 7680×4320 (8K Ultra HD)
- Operating system: Samsung Tizen
- Inputs: 4 HDMI (2.0), 3 USB
- Outputs: Optical digital audio output
- HDR: HDR10 +
- Other: One Connect junction box
- Web: samsung.com