Review: Philips 65OLED 984
When the best picture is not enough
When Philips pairs its best OLED image with perhaps the world's best TV sound you get Philips 65OLED984.
Philips 65OLED 984
The sound from B&W is in a class of its own for TVs, and the design is raw. The raw contrast of OLED combined with Ambilight ambient light elevates the mood.
Slightly bulky remote control. Taillights would help. Some exaggerated colors.
- Size / type: 65 ”4K OLED
- Resolution: 3840 × 2160 (4K Ultra HD)
- Operating System: Android Pie (9.0)
- Inputs: 4 HDMI (2.0b), 3 USB
- Outputs: Optical digital audio output
- HDR: HDR10 +, Dolby Vision
- Other: Four-sided Ambilight, soundboard from B&W
- Web: philips.com