Review: LG C9 (OLED77C9)
Only the best is good enough
LG C9 (OLED77C9) is the TV screen for you who want a cinema feeling in the living room, and with the best picture possible to find at this price.
LG C9 (OLED77C9)
The image is almost monitor neutral, and has a depth perspective that surpasses most. Here you get phenomenal contrast, razor-sharp details and - when you want - smooth movements. The light on static logos can be perceived and dimmed automatically - to save the panel.
Maximum HDR brightness is still not in the same league as the brightest LCD TVs (but you will hardly miss it). If you want a wealth of calibration options, you might want to look in the direction of Sony and Panasonic.
- Size / type: 77 ”4K OLED
- Resolution: 3840 × 2160 (4K Ultra HD)
- Operating system: WebOS 4.5
- Inputs: 4 HDMI (2.1), 2 USB
- Outputs: Optical digital audio output
- HDR: HDR10, Dolby Vision, HLG, Technicolor
- Other: Dolby Atmos compatible
- Web: lg.com