Review: Libratone Zipp Mini 2
Looks like a thermos
Libratone goes against the flow, and the Alexa speaker Libratone Zipp Mini 2 looks like a thermos. It is portable, plays music well, and two can be connected in stereo.
Libratone Zipp Mini 2
12 hours of battery life makes the speaker very flexible. Clear sound on speech and approved sound on music.
There is a lack of bass, and the speaker falls short when you want to gobble up. As is well known, Alexa does not speak Norwegian.
- Type: Wireless smart speaker
- Management system: Amazon Alexa
- Wireless: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect
- Connection: 3.5 mm aux, USB
- Speaker element: 3 ”bass, 1” treble
- Dimensions: 10 x 22.4 x 10 cm
- Colors: Large selection
- Other: Laptop
- Web: libratone.com