Review: Google Home
The Google Home system has enormous potential, but as a speaker this is not the best.
Perhaps the market's most successful voice control and merging of smart products.
Even if the bass is full enough, it murmurs upwards in the voice range, and destroys the sound from both the voice assistant and the newscaster. We miss routine commands in Norway.
- Type: Smart speaker
- Management system: Google Home
- Wireless: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Connection: –
- Speaker element: 2 x 2 ”+ 2 x 2” passive radiators
- Dimensions: 9.6 x 14.2 x 9.6 cm
- Colors: White w / gray fabric
- Web: storegoogle.com