Review: Amazon Echo (2nd Generation)
With ready-made sound on the voice assistant, only the language barrier stands between us and the automated work tasks.
Amazon Echo (2nd Generation)
A compact and appealing appearance, clear speech sound and also a stable and good control system compared to other devices. Two can be paired in stereo.
The sound is tame on music, you have to take some detours to get the speaker connected in Norway, and Alexa does not understand Norwegian.
- Type: Smart speaker
- Management system: Amazon Alexa
- Wireless: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Connection: 3.5mm aux
- Speaker element: 2.5 ”bass, 1” treble
- Dimensions: 14.8 x 8.8 x 8.8 cm
- Colors: black, gray and many more
- Other: Works in stereo pairs
- Web: amazon.com