Review: Ultimate Ears Hyperboom
So ridiculously awesome
Ultimate Ears Hyperboom is so ridiculously awesome for the price, that everyone should have one. Or two.
Ultimate Ears Hyperboom
Bouncy dynamics, huge soundscape and well-balanced sound, with not so little finesse and sophistication. Two Hyperboom play pigs loud. Solid quality impression. Splash-proof.
Only supports Spotify on Android, no Tidal support.
- Radio: No Wireless: Bluetooth 5.0
- Connections: Optical, analog, USB charging
- Headphone output: No.
- App management: Boom app
- Remote control: Via app
- Battery life: 24 hours, 2.6 hours charging time
- Bass: 2 x 114 mm bass + 89 x 190 mm passive
- Treble: 2 x 25 mm
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 20 kHz
- Dimensions: 36.4 x 19 x 19 cm
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Other: Splash-proof IPX4, pairing opt. 8 units / stereo
- Web: ultimateears.com