Review: Tangent Spectrum X4
Great sound for little money
If you need hi-fi in the dorm room or a pair of nice speakers for the desk, you will get far too little money here.
Tangent Spectrum X4
The sound is surprisingly neutral and uncoloured for such a cheap speaker. At low volume, the perspective is actually excellent!
When the volume is turned up just a little, the sound becomes strained. The bass reproduction is limited for natural reasons.
- Configuration: 4″ woofer, 1″ dome tweeter
- Construction principle: Bass reflex, 2-way
- Frequency range: 65 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Max. load: 80 W
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-100 W
- Impedance: 4-8 ohms
- Dimensions and weight: 14.6 x 27.5 x 19.8 cm / 3.45 kg
- Colors: Black/walnut, white/walnut
- Web: tangent-audio.com