Review: Sonus Faber Lumina I
A little miracle
It is rare that such small speakers play so well. But this one can.
Sonus Faber Lumina I
So small that it fits anywhere. Nice wood, and the sound is in a heavier weight class.
The size speaks for itself, it is limited with deep bass and sound pressure.
- Type: Two-way compact speaker
- Bass: 12 cm with cellulose / fiber membrane
- Treble: 29 mm DAD silk dome
- Sensitivity: 84 dB / 4 ohms
- Frequency response: 65 Hz – 25 kHz
- Dimensions / weight: 28 x 14.8 x 21.3 cm / 4.4 kg
- Other: Black imitation leather, walnut front