Review: Siala Saga
Danish retro craftmanship
The debut model Siala Saga impresses with exquisite furniure craftsmanship and masculine elegance.
Danish craftsmanship. Really beautiful workmanship in luxurious materials. The sound is excellent.
Pretty high price for a speaker without network connection, streaming, smart features and digital input. Bluetooth 4.2 only.
- Configuration: 2 x 4″ woofer, 2 x ¾” soft dome tweeter
- Built-in amplifier: 4-channel class D (4 x 50 W)
- Frequency range: 43 Hz – 20 kHz (tolerance not specified)
- Connections: Bluetooth 4.2 (aptX), 3.5 mm stereo minijack
- Remote control: No.
- Voice control: No.
- Battery life: 8-24 hours
- Dimensions and weight: 32 x 21 x 21 cm / 6.5 kg
- Materials: Oak, mahogany, walnut, corian, cognac leather, mocha leather, black leather
- Web: siala.dk