Review: Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-280F
Hi-fi with punch
There is plenty of sound pressure that Klipsch is loved for, and this is moreover the most well-sounding speaker we've heard for a long time from them.
Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-280F
Savagery and dynamism go hand in hand with tonal balance and surprisingly good resolution in the overtones. A true all-round speaker!
In order to become more linear, the speakers hold somewhat back in the bass area compared to previous models. For true Klipsch fans, this is not necessarily an advantage.
- Construction: Two-way bass reflex
- Frequency range: 32 Hz – 25 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Sensitivity: 98 dB (2,83V/1m)
- Treble: 1” horn, titan
- Bass: 2 x 8” ceramic / aluminium
- Dimensions: 26.8 x 109.4 x 46.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 28.35 kg per pc