Review: KEF LS50 Wireless II
Burn your soundbar
Wireless music in stereo has never been better than with KEF's small speakers.
KEF LS50 Wireless II
Full and transparent soundstage with excellent dynamics. Compact and easy to use, with good connectivity, and support for high definition streaming.
The price versus size ratio can be daunting.
- Type: Wireless compact speaker
- Wireless: Wi-fi, Bluetooth, Airplay 2, Chromecast, Roon Ready
- Streaming: Spotify Connect, Tidal, Deezer, Deezer, Internet radio, etc.
- Connections: HDMI w aARC, Ethernet, USB-A, AUX, optical and coaxial in, sub out
- Bass: 13 cm aluminium diaphragm
- Treble: 25 mm aluminium diaphragm w. Meta-absorbent
- DAC: 24-bit / 384 kHz, MQA support
- Max sound pressure: 108 dB
- Frequency range: 40 Hz – 47 kHz -6 dB
- Dimensions / weight: 30 , 5 x 20 x 31.1 cm / 10 kg
- Other: Carbon Black, Titanium Gray, Mineral White, Crimson Red