Review: JBL 4349
Swan Lake in a headbanger suit
The JBL 4349 is not like other speakers. They are much bolder!
Delicious hard-hitting, warm and addictive sound. More detailed in the high end than you think! Easy to place.
Does not have the deepest bass or the inexhaustible dynamics as its bigger brothers.
- Type: 2-way bass reflex
- Frequency range: 32-25,000 Hz (-6 dB)
- Sensitivity: 91 dB / 8 ohms
- Treble: 1.5 ″ Teonex compression driver in fiberglass-treated horn
- Bass: 12″ Pure Pulp cellulose (paper)
- Mål: 73,7 cm x 44,5 cm x 34,3 cm (H x B x D)
- Finish: Satin walnut or black walnut veneer
- Web: jbl.com