Review: Elipson Legacy 3210
Elipson Legacy 3210 look and sound more expensive than they are. More suited for connoisseurs of noble exclusivity rather than heavy rock.
Elipson Legacy 3210
Exclusive finish that you normally would have to pay a (bigger) premium for. Detailed and open sound.
The soundscape is reclining, bordering on restrained. They will need a lot of power to reach acceptable loudness.
- Functional principle: two-way bass reflex
- Treble: AMT
- Bass / midrange: 6.5 ”aluminum / ceramic
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Frequency range: 42 Hz – 30 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Crossover frequency: 3200 Hz
- Dimensions: 27.6 x 40.4 x 36.0 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 13.9 kg
- Colors: walnut / black satin or silver oak / black satin
- Web: en.elipson.com