Review: Dynaudio Music 1
Hi-fi in the kitchen
The smallest in the Music series can play with the big boys. And actually scores better than big brother on a few points.
Dynaudio Music 1
Auto-adaptation to the surroundings. Nine months of Tidal. Easy to carry around the house.
Somewhat more expensive than the most popular competitors. No digital inputs. The bass is limited.
- Configuration: 4″ bass/midrange, 1″ dome tweeter
- Design: Closed, active, digital
- Frequency range: 50 Hz – 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Built-in power amplifier: 2 x 40 W
- Connections: Analogue (3.5 mm stereo minijack), USB (iOS)
- Resolution: 24 bit/96 kHz
- Adaptation: Auto adaptation by location and background noise
- Battery life: Up to 8 hours of listening
- Dimensions: 22.9 x 22 x 14.2 cm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Colours: Dark grey, light grey, blue, red
- Website: dynaudio.com