Review: Devialet Gold Phantom
Extreme digital loudspeaker
Thinking that the limits were reached to the maximum, Devialet has surpassed itself. Gold Phantom is the coolest we have heard among small speakers.
Devialet Gold Phantom
A technological marvel has become even better. Just as placement-friendly and user-friendly, and with an even more outrageous dynamism.
Like its more affordable siblings, the bass is tamer when played loudly.
- Type: Active, wireless compact loudspeaker
- Drivers: 2 x 7” woofers, 5” +1” coaxial drivers
- Max sound pressure: 108 dB (1 m)
- Power amplifier capacity: 4,500 watt peak
- Frequency response: 14 Hz – 27 kHz (+/-2dB)
- Digital conversion: 24-bit/192kHz
- Dimensions: 25.3 x 25.5 x 34.3 cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 11.4 kg