Review: DALI Spektor 2
Something to live up to
Dali Spektor 2 is so cheap that you can afford to buy an extra pair for the kids room or caravan - and so good that you should do it.
DALI Spektor 2
Neutral sound with an excellent and nuanced midrange, and a bass that gives larger and more expensive speakers something to live up to.
The bass could have been more precise, and large complex orchestral works are not the favorite of Spector 2. But when you think about the price, there is nothing to complain about!
- Equipment: 5.25 ”bass / midrange, 1” soft dome treble
- Konstruksjonsprinsipp: bass reflexes
- Frequency range: 54–26,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2600 Hz
- Sensitivity: 84.5 dB
- Recommended amplifier power: 25–100 W
- Impedans: 6 ohm
- Dimensions: 17.0 x 29.2 x 23.8 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Colors: black ash, walnut. Wall brackets and rubber nails included