Review: Buchardt Audio S400
Buchardt Audio's most ambitious - and best - speaker to date
Buchardt Audio S400 plays music excellently, it is extremely decor-friendly - and it plays bass in a way that should not have been possible in a passive speaker of that size.
Buchardt Audio S400
Buchardt plays deep bass like no other in that size and at that price. And the sound is of high quality.
The S400 costs much more than its predecessors, and it increases the number of competitors. Requires a lot of effect.
- Functional principle: 2-way with slave bass
- Treble: 3/4 “textile dome with waveguide
- Bass / midrange: 6 “aluminum diaphragm, 5×8” slave bass
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Frequency response: 33–40,000 Hz
- Dimensions / weight: 36.5 x 18.0 x 24.0 cm / 9 kg
- Colors: black / white / smoked oak, black oak
- Web: buchardt-audio.com