Review: Bang & Olufsen Beosound Balance
Shockingly good smart speaker
Bang & Olufsen moves the concert hall onto your bookshelf. With a single smart speaker that sounds gigantic. Say hello to the Beosound Balance.
Bang & Olufsen Beosound Balance
The beautiful sound is surpassed only by an astoundingly large soundscape. And looks you would almost kill for. Always nice with built-in Google Assistant!
The bass tends to get thin and the soundscape flat when playing (very) loudly. Sounds a little cold and clinical for rock music. Two speakers in stereo becomes way too expensive.
- Type: Smart speaker
- Wireless: Wi-Fi (2.4 / 5 GHz), Chromecast, AirPlay 2, Bluetooth 5.0
- Connection: 3.5mm Analog/Optical combination, 2 x Ethernet
- Speaker driver: 2 x 5.25″ bass, 2 x 3″ + 2 x 2″ full-tone, 3/4″ treble
- Amplifier: 2 x 200W, 4 x 100W, 1 x 80W
- Frequency response: 37 Hz – 23 kHz
- Dimensions: 38 cm x 20 cm (H x D)
- Weight: 7.2 kg
- Colours: Oak and beige/gray or black
- Web: bangolufsen.com