Luminous plastic wood
Nanoleaf Elements looks like a brilliant idea, but it's not that straightforward to get a mood light in the smart home.
Advanced effects can be made. Can be easily extended. The idea of luminous "wood panels" is smart.
It does not look like wood very much, the build quality is poor and the app is downright hopeless. The integration with Google only works when you are lucky.
- Type: Modular LED light panel
- Colors: White shades (1500-4000 K)
- Brightness: 22 lumens per panel
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz
- Control: App (iOS / Android), control panel, touch
- Integration: Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Thread
- Energy consumption per panel: 2 W
- Power supply: 42 W
- The package includes: 7 light panels, control panel, power supply
- Dimensions and weight: 23 x 23 x 1 cm (hexagonal) / 208 g
- Web: nanoleaf.me