Review: CAT S52
Sheep in wolf clothing
CAT's slimmest toughphone CAT S52 has nothing but its robust exterior to assert itself with.
The slimmest and prettiest designed rugged phone in the test. It is resistant to water, and also withstands rough treatment.
It is completely without special craft functions. It's slow for the most part - and extra slow for graphics.
- Classification: IP68, MIL-STD-810G
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Mediatek P35, octa-core
- Card: Dual nanoSIM + MicroSD
- Memory: 4 GB / 64 GB storage
- Screen: 5.7 ”- 1,440 x 720 pixels Gorilla Glass 6
- Operating system: Android 9
- Camera: 12 Mp f1.8 wide angle / 8 Mp selfie
- Wireless: 4G, BT 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Battery: 3100 mAh
- Dimensions / weight: 7.7 x 15.8 x 1.0 cm (WxHxD) / 210 g
- Features: fingerprint reader, FM radio, accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Web: catphones.com