Review: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Samsung is back!
Do you have deep pockets and are you looking for a smartphone that can do it all? Then look no further. Here’s your new mobile phone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Excellent and enormous screen, sleek and rugged design, excellent sound, perhaps the world’s best mobile camera with lots of cool video features, high performance and long battery life. And, of course, the S Pen.
Does not come in a version with 1 terabyte built-in storage. Very slick and the reverse almost collects greasy fingerprints. Some S Pen Air gestures are hard to master.
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie
- Screen: 6.8″ Dynamic AMOLED, WQHD+ (3040 x 1440), 498 PPI
- Processor: 2.7 + 2.4 + 1.9 GHz 7 nm Exynos 9825 octa-core
- Memory: 12 GB RAM / 256 GB storage (+ microSD up to 1 TB)
- Cameras: 16 MP f/2.2 (123°) + 12 MP 2PD AF f/1.5 & f/2.4 OIS (77°) + 12 MP f/2.1 OIS (45°) + ToF VGA (primary) / 10 MP f/2.2 (front)
- Wireless: 4G/LTE Cat 20, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- Dimensions and weight: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm / 196 g
- Battery: 4300 mAh, 25 W Super Fast Charging
- Web: samsung.com/uk/