Review: Motorola Moto g 5G plus
The cheapest 5G smartphone on the market
Motorola has stepped up its efforts by not only promising a cheap phone, but performance as well.
Motorola Moto g 5G plus
Battery life! Good speed on the 5G connection. Unexpectedly good screen. Clean interface without unnecessary features.
Plastic and feels cheap. Not resistant to dirt and water.
- Operating system: Android 10
- Screen: 6.7 inch LTPS LCD 1080 x 2520 90 Hz (409 ppi)
- Processor: 2.3 GHz octacore Snapdragon 765 5G
- Memory / Storage: 6 GB / 128 GB + 1 TB XSDXC
- Cameras: 48 Mp f / 1.7 wide + 8 Mp f / 2.2 118 °, 5 Mp f / 2.2 macro
- Selfie camera: 16 Mp f / 2.0 wide, 8 Mp f / 2.2 ultra wide
- Wireless: 5G, Wifi 5, BT 5.1, NFC
- Dimensions / weight: 168 x 74 x 9 mm, 207 grams
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 20W charge
- Web: moto.com