Review: CAT S62 Pro
Great working tool
CAT has a limited number of subtle features in its best tough mobile - but has in return improved quality.
CAT S62 Pro
Withstands almost everything. The heat-sensitive FLIR camera is very good, and if you need the function, it alone is worth the price of the phone.
Not 5G and Wifi 6. The processor is a three year old middle class model. The price is in return as a premium mobile.
- Classification: IP68 MIL SPEC 810H
- CPU: 2,0 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 (octa-core)
- Memory: 6 GB / 128 GB storage, microSD up to 256 GB
- Screen: 5.7 ”FHD + (2160 x 1080 pixels), Gorilla Glass 6
- Operating system: Android 10, upgrade to 11
- Camera: 12 Mp f / 1.8 / 8 Mp / FLIR (-20-400 degrees)
- Wireless: LTE cat 13, VoLTE, VoWiFi, BT 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, NFC
- Bacteria: 4,000 mAh
- Dimensions / weight: 77 x 158 x 12 mm (WxHxD) / 248 g.
- FLIR IR camera -20 to 55 degrees Celsius, FM radio