Review: Sonos Sub (Gen 3)
Twice as much Sonos bass
Sonos Sub is back in the third generation, now with the option of using two subwoofers in the same room. We have tested!
Sonos Sub (Gen 3)
Sonos Sub is a hard-hitting upgrade to your existing Sonos system. By connecting two subwoofers, you can also achieve even more potent and precise bass.
The Sonos sub is easy to set up, but could have had even more adjustment options. The sound is not significantly better than the previous generation.
- Type: Active subwoofer, bass reflex
- Woofer: 2 x oval “racetrack”
- Amplifier: Class D (Power not specified)
- Frequency range: down to 25 Hz (tolerance and measurement method not specified)
- Dimensions: 39 x 40 x 16 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 16 kg
- Color: High gloss white, high gloss black
- Other: Wi-Fi, controlled via Sonos S2 app