Review: Sumiko Olympia
Sumiko Olympia is an affordable all-rounder that will clearly be experienced as an upgrade for many.
Rhythmic and dynamic sound with rich sound.
Slightly muted detail and relaxed treble.
- Type: Moving Magnet
- Weight: 6.5 g
- Recommended pin pressure: 2 g
- Output voltage: 4 mV
- Recommended resistance: 47 kOhm
- Elasticity: 12×10-6 cm / duvet
- Channel balance: 1.5 dB
- Channel separation: 30 dB / 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 12 – 30,000 Hz
- Grinding: Elliptical
- Needle arm: Aluminum
- Vertical tracking angle: 20 degrees
- Pickup: ABS
- Coil material: Copper
- Magnetic material: Ferrite
- Replaceable pin: Yes