Review: Denon DL-103
Classic sound from Denon
The Denon DL-103 is worth every penny and almost perfect as an all-round cartridge.
Open sound image with sparkling dynamics and sharp focus.
Loses some of the definition in the treble.
- Type: Moving Coil
- Weight: 8.5 g
- Recommended pin pressure: 2.5 g
- Output voltage: 0.3 mV
- Recommended resistance: 100 ohms
- Elasticity: 5×10-6 cm / duvet
- Channel balance: 1 dB
- Channel separation: 24 dB 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 20- 45,000 Hz
- Grinding: Spherical
- Needle arm: Aluminum
- Vertical tracking angle: Not specified
- Pickup: Plastic
- Coil material: Copper
- Magnetic material: Ferrite
- Replaceable pin: No.