Review: Audio-Technica AT-F7
Refined sound master
This cartridge will sweep into the record collection like a breath of fresh air, opening up for sounds you have not heard before.
Superb richness of detail, beautifully focused midrange and good dynamic contrast.
Slimmer bass than the competition.
- Weight: 5 g
- Recommended pin pressure: 2 g
- Output voltage: 0.35 mV
- Recommended resistance: 100 ohms
- Elasticity: 35×10-6 / duvet
- Channel balance: 1.5 dB
- Channel separation: 27 dB
- Frequency response: 15 – 50,000 Hz
- Grinding: Elliptical
- Needle arm: Aluminum
- Vertical tracking angle: 23 degrees
- Pickup housing: Light metal / plastic
- Coil material: Copper
- Magnetic material: Neodymium
- Replaceable pin: No.
- Web: bergsala.com