Review: Schiit Audio Heresy and Magni 3+
Turbo for your headphones
If you are not completely satisfied with the sound from your headphones, you may need a better amplifier. Maybe Schiit Audio Heresy or Magni 3+
Schiit Audio Heresy and Magni 3+
Breathe life into the headphones with conviction. Driver planar headphones, choose sound according to that - and taste.
The power switch is located on the back.
- Type: Headphone amplifier
- Power: 2.8 W RMS 16 ohms, 410 mW RMS 300 ohms
- Technology: Bipolar Transistor (Magni 3+), Op-amp (Heresy)
- Connections: RCA in / out
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm
- DAC: No.
- Crosstalk: -70 dB, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Gain: 0/15 dB
- THD: 0.0005 / 0.0013%, low / high gain (Magni 3+)
- Signal / noise: 115/104 dB, low / high gain
- Other: External power supply
- Dimensions and weight: 12.7 x 8.9 x 3.2 cm / 0.45 kg