Review: Pro-Ject X1
The turntable you need to hear
Pro-Ject succeeds completely with Pro-Ject X1 that seriously takes up the fight with the reference player in the class.
Open sound image with rich sound and dynamic bass reproduction. Stiff arm with height adjustment, not very sensitive to vibrations. Detachable cable and electronic speed changer.
The anti-skating adjustment.
- Type: Belt driven turntable
- Tone arm: 8.6-inch Evo arm in carbon fiber / aluminum
- Pickup: Pro-Ject Pick it S2 MM pickup
- Plate: 20 mm acrylic
- Connections: Phono output
- RIAA / DAC: No / No
- Other: Dust cover, RCA cables
- Color: Black, white, walnut
- Dimensions / weight: 41.5 x 12.5 x 33.5 cm / 7 kg