Review: NAD M12
Fully fledged command center
NAD M12 gathers all the signal sources you can think of. And if that is not sufficient, it can grow with the tasks.
Extensive selection of inputs, high sound quality and the possibility of expansion with new modules. MQA support with BluOS module.
Costly. No DSD support. Streaming must be purchased as an option. Only one set of analog line inputs.
- Digital inputs: AES / EBU (XLR), 2 x coaxial, 2 x optical (TOSLINK), USB type B, USB type A (front and rear)
- Analog inputs: Line in (stereo RCA), balanced (stereo XLR), turntable (MM / MC) (stereo RCA)
- Outputs: Pre-out single-ended (stereo RCA) / balanced (stereo XLR), 2 x subwoofer (stereo RCA), digital out (optical / RCA)
- Resolution: 24 bit / 192 kHz out, 35 bit / 844 kHz internal
- Dimensions and weight: 43.5 x 13.3 x 38.3 cm / 8.1 kg