Review: NAD C338
Wireless giant killer
Add speakers and a smartphone and you have a stereo system that sounds far more expensive than it is.
Warm, musical and charming as hell. And Chromecast adds the finishing touch.
There is not much to expose on it. But there are limits to the raw strength.
- Output power: 2 x 50 W in 8 ohms
- Inputs: 2 x analog input (stereo RCA), turntable input (MM, Stereo RCA), 2 x digital (coaxial), 2 x digital (optical)
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Chromecast audio
- Services: None
- Outputs: Subwoofer out (RCA), speaker output (stereo banana / screw terminals)
- Digital resolution: 96 kHz / 24 bit
- Dimensions and weight: 43.5 x 7.1 x 30.2 cm / 4.9 kg