Review: Mola Mola Tambaqui
This DAC is truly unique
From the manufacturer I had not heard of, comes a truly unique DAC. In fact, Mola Mola Tambaqui is the best I've heard.
Mola Mola Tambaqui
The sound is phenomenally good! Distortion and noise floors are at such disappearing levels that you are completely inside the musical core. Roon provides user-friendly streaming.
It was a tearful goodbye…
- Inputs: Optical Toslink, SPDIF, AES / EBU, USB-B, HDMI (i2s)
- Outputs: Stereo XLR, (variable volume), headphone (6.3 mm and XLR), 12V trigger
- Streaming: Bluetooth (LDAC, aptX, AAC, SBC), Roon Ready
- Resolution: 32-bit / 384 kHz, DSD256 (11.2 MHz)
- DAC: PWM, 32-step analog FIR
- Operation: Remote control, app and front panel
- Dimensions: 20 x 11 x 32 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 5.2 kg
- Color: Aluminum w / black side panel