Review: McIntosh MTI100
McIntosh for connoisseurs
If you see the benefit of a turntable with everything built in, the McIntosh MTI100 may be the answer.
Very trustworthy built, large sound image and easy operation. Bluetooth HD and inputs for other audio sources.
Tame dynamics, the sound lacks finesse and sophistication. Costly.
- Type: Belt driven integrated turntable
- Power: 2 x 50 W 8 ohms
- Technology: Vacuum tube advantage, class D power stage
- Pickup: Sumiko Olympia Moving Magnet
- Plate: Aluminum, 3.18 kg
- Connections: Analog RCA, optical and coaxial digital, Bluetooth, pre / sub outputs
- RIAA / DAC: Yes / Yes
- Other: Headphone output, remote control, 33 1/3, 45 rpm.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions / weight: 49 x 17 x 35 cm / 15.2 kg