Review: McIntosh MA7200
If you need a powerful amplifier with DAC and many inputs, you will find the answer is McIntosh MA7200.
Fantastic engaging sound in a successful all-round package of an amplifier, which is built to; play on anything, and forever.
It is big, heavy and lacks streaming
- Type: Integrated amplifier
- Power: 2 x 200 W 2/4/8 ohm
- Technology: Transistor balanced dual mono circuit
- Connections: 6 unbalanced, one balanced input
- Turntable input: MM and MC input
- Headphone output: Yes
- DAC: 32-bit / 384 kHz, 2x optical, 2x coaxial, USB and MCT input
- Network: No.
- Frequency response: +0, -3dB, 10Hz – 100,000Hz
- Dynamics: 2 dB headroom
- THD: 0.005%
- Signal / noise: 113 dB
- Other: Illuminated Vu meter, remote control
- Dimensions and weight: 44.45 x 19.37 x 55.58 cm / 34.1 kg