Review: McIntosh MA352
Wildly festive amplifier
The hybrid McIntosh MA352 amplifier is 30 kilos of good fun, but is not completely without features.
Power plug with potent bass, dynamic contrast.
Missing DAC and streaming.
- Type: Integrated amplifier
- Power: 2 x 200 w 8 ohms, 2 x 320 w 4 ohms
- Technology: Transistor output stage, vacuum tube advantage
- Connections: 4 unbalanced, 2 balanced
- Turntable input: MM input
- Headphone output: Yes
- DAC: No.
- Network: No.
- Frequency response: +0, -0.5 dB, 20Hz – 20kHz
- Dynamics: 1.5 dB headroom
- THD: 0.03%
- Signal / noise: 93 dB
- Other: Illuminated Vu-meter, remote control, 5-band eq.
- Dimensions and weight: 44.5 x 25.1 x 52.5 cm / 29.9 kg