Review: Marantz PM7000N
All-in-one amplifier for discerning ears
The Marantz PM7000N is an all-in-one amplifier with everything you need for power and inputs. Multi-room is also supported, all you need are speakers.
The sound is clear and nice, with enough power to go up when you want. Most streaming services and audio files are supported, in a user-friendly format.
Do not have the last word when it comes to resolution and transparency. Does not support MQA.
- Power: 2 x 60 W 8 ohms
- Network: Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Streaming: Heos, Spotify Connect, Tidal, Deezer, Amazon Music, SoundCloud, iHeart Radio, Airplay 2
- Inputs: 3 line RCA, 1 phono, 1 optical dig, 1 coax dig, 1 USB-A
- Outputs: Subwoofer, line RCA (fixed level), headphone
- DAC: 32-bit / 768 kHz
- Maximum music resolution: 24-bit / 192 kHz
- W x H x D: 44 x 12.5 x 37.9 cm
- Weight: 10.8 kg