Review: Hegel H95
Hegel H95 is all you need
With Hegel H95 on the team, you will never buy a soundbar again.
Many connection and power options. Large, razor-sharp sound image with a slew of details. The bass is kept in a tight line.
There are more powerful amplifiers in the same price range. No turntable input.
- Output power: 2 x 60 W in 8 Ohm
- Damping factor: More than 2000
- Inputs: 3 optical, 1 coaxial, USB, network, 2 RCA
- Outputs: 6.3 mm headphone, variable line (RCA)
- Digital resolution: 192 kHz (96 kHz USB)
- Network: AirPlay, Spotify Connect, IP management
- Dimensions: 10 x 43 x 31 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 8.6 kg
- Color: black
- Web: hegel.com