Review: Hegel H590
To hear it is to venerate it
H590 is Hegel’s most expensive, best and most powerful integrated amp ever. Does it make sense to talk about value for money in this price range? Yes, indeed!
Resolution in a class of its own. Bucketloads of power. This amplifier is so sharp that most others sound like a shambles in comparison. Fantastic DAC!
The design division seem to have forgotten this is meant to be a luxury product. No headphone out.
- Hegel H590
- Output power: 2 x 301 W into 8 Ohms
- Damping factor: More than 4000
- Inputs: 3 optical, 2 coaxial (1 BNC), USB, network, 2 XLR, 3 RCA
- Line out: 2 RCA (variable and fixed)
- Dimensions: 17.1 x 43 x 44.5 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 22 kg
- Finish: black or white
- Web: hegel.com
- Price: 9,999 Euro