Review: Emotiva BasX TA-100
LIghtweight with a punch
American Emotiva challenges NAD and Rotel in the no-nonsense class with BasX TA-100.
Emotiva BasX TA-100
Charming and dynamic sound at a very affordable price. Good digital inputs and built-in tuner.
The design is a bit square, in a way that some will love - and others think is too masculine. No built-in streaming.
- Output power: 2 x 50 W in 8 ohms / 90 W in 4 ohms
- Inputs: turntable (stereo RCA), 2 x analog input (stereo RCA), 3 x digital (RCA, Toslink, USB), FM antenna, BT adapter
- Digital resolution: 24-bit / 192 kHz (optical / coaxial), 24-bit / 96 kHz (USB)
- Outputs: speakers (screw / banana terminals), power amplifier, headphone, subwoofer, 12V trigger
- Dimensions / weight: 43.2 x 6.7 x 31.8 cm (WxHxD) / 6.8 kg