Review: Electrocompaniet ECP-2 MKII
Small but audible improvements
Electrocompaniet has updated its phono stage, but the changes are subtle.
Electrocompaniet ECP-2 MKII
Full-bodied sound on a huge, quiet and silky-soft soundstage. Sparkling dynamic contrast, and very flexible adjustment options for different pickups.
All adjustments must be made on the back with DIP-switches. The sound balance does not fit all pickups.
- Type: Phono preamplifier
- For: Moving Coil and Moving Magnet
- Technology: Discrete transistor, symmetrical dual mono
- Connections: RCA unbalanced in/out, RCA/XLR out
- Load: 10 ohms – 47 kohm
- Capacity: 0-350 pF
- Gain: XLR 45.8-76.4 dB, RCA 39.8-71.4 dB
- Channel separation:> 85 dB, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Dimensions and weight: 47 x 37.3 x 7.8 cm, 9 kg
- Other: Subsonic filter -3 dB @ 11 hz, -24 dB octave
- Web: electrocompaniet.com